King’s Trust Mission Inc. (KTM)
KTM is a faith-based Mission with God’s mandate –
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world (ethnic groups/tribes) as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.” (Matt.24:14) Actively involving in the “Great Commission” for over twenty-three years in both local and foreign missions (Africa).
KTM is an evangelical/missionary Organization, as part and parcel of the Universal Body of Christ. Most times in our mission fields, we stand as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). KTM is a member of Nigeria Evangelical Missions Association (NEMA) and Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), and also an affiliation of West Africa Theological and Evangelical Network (WATEN).
We are in good relationships and collaborations with local churches, Christian Organizations, Students Fellowship Centers, Religious Institutions, Bible Colleges, Mission Agencies and other International Mission Agencies.
To raise the exceptional for service, as we expect the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
To reach the unreached, less-evangelized, and unchurched persons, towns, communities, ethnic groups/tribes with the Gospel of Christ through available opportunities.
- To preach and teach the gospel of the kingdom, and evangelize and disciple every unreached and unchurched tribe or community.
- To motivate and mobilize Christians and local churches for cross-cultural missions, evangelism, and church planting among the unreached and less-evangelized communities.
- To establish and maintain Bible oriented leadership training programs.
- To establish and maintain charitable homes for displaced and abused children and orphanages for orphans and challenged children.
- To promote growth and strengthen the existing local churches by the Word of God and the inpactation of the Holy Spirit and gifts for effective productivity in churches.