“ Then He said to me, "Son of man, lift your eyes now toward the north." So I lifted my eyes toward the north, and there, north of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance.” (Ezek 8:5)
Exactly first week of January 2016, the Spirit of the Lord spoke distinctively to us, saying, “Go to the Northern communities for My special works among My people,” beginning from Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Gombe, Taraba, Bauchi States.
A month after our first visit to Lafia town Nasarawa in January, then the word of the Lord came to us during our waiting on Him, emphatically for the Northern Missions in February 2016, saying,
“If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you today, to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land into which you go to possess.” (Deut.30:16)
Our Northern Missions in Nigeria Include:
"Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation and many kings shall be raised up from the ends of the earth." (Jer 50:41)
- To create spiritual awakens in every people group/tribe and in the Body of Christ through the ministry of the Word and Prayer/Intercession in Nasarawa, Benue, and beyond.
To raise and equip “400 Armies of the Lord” – intercessors, as the “Men of Issachar”, who will “Stand-In-Gap” for the spiritual awakening of the people and the restoration of the entire territories of Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau, Bauchi, and beyond.
“And He called to me, and spoke to me, saying, See, those who go toward the north country have given rest to My Spirit in the north country." (Zech 6:8)
- To establish a specialized School of Ministry/Missions, a One-Week Intensive Ministry Training program, designed for ALL people of God (Christian leaders, local pastors, evangelists, church leaders/workers to equip and impart all lay-men and women for the work of the ministry, rural evangelism and missions – “The Harvest Work Force”.
- To organize Kingdom Leadership Impact conferences or seminars for all church leaders and indigenous ministers for excellent performance and fulfillment in life and ministry.
- To establish and maintain Pastors Breakfast Forum to strengthen indigenous ministers and local church pastors with the King’s delicacies.
- To establish Children Education Services.
- To organize Skills Acquisition Training Programs for the Youths and Women for economic empowerment.
- To maximize the Radio Opportunity to reach people and families with the Word of God in English and Hausa languages, teachings on the “Principles of God’s Kingdom and Family Values” – the Federal Radio FM Station, Lafia, tagged, “The Hour of Grace”